Potatoes are one of the basic vegetables of our diet, whether we want to make fries or even the most basic aalu gobhi. So buy these a-peeling potatoes right now! The potato is a starchy, tuberous crop from the perennial nightshade Solanum tuberosum. In many contexts, potato refers to the edible tuber, but it can also refer to the plant itself.
Health Benefits of Potatoes:
- Low in Calories
- No fat, sodium or cholesterol.
- Nearly half your daily value of vitamin C.
- More potassium than a banana.
- A good source of vitamin B6.
- Fiber, magnesium and antioxidants.
- Resistant starch.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Nevertheless, for quality, you can always rely on us.