The pomegranate is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub or small tree in the family Lythraceae that grows between 5 and 10 m tall. The fruit is typically in season in the Northern Hemisphere from September to February, and in the Southern Hemisphere from March to May.Rich in antioxidants.
Health Benefits Of Pomegranate:
- Prevention of cancer.
- Protection from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Helps in digestion.
- It is a power anti-inflammatory.
- Protection from Arthritis.
- Prevention from heart diseases.
- Maintains blood pressure at normal levels.
- Multivitamin rich and antiviral.
- Sharpens memory.
- Traditionally, used as a remedy for diabetes.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Nevertheless, for quality, you can always rely on us.