Mint is a genus of plants in the family Lamiaceae. It is estimated that 13 to 18 species exist, and the exact distinction between species is still unclear. Hybridization between some of the species occurs naturally.
Health benefits of Mint Leaves:
- Rich in Nutrients.
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- May Help Relieve Indigestion.
- Could Improve Brain Function.
- May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain.
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms.
- May Mask Bad Breath.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Nevertheless, for quality, you can always rely on us.