Momordica charantia is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae, widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean for its edible fruit. Its many varieties differ substantially in the shape and bitterness of the fruit. Bitter melon originated in India and was introduced into China in the 14th century.
Health Benefits of Eating Bitter melon
- Helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
- Takes care of your heart.
- Aids in blood purification.
- Improves body immunity.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Helps to deal with respiratory problem.
- Helps to prevent cancer.
- Acts as an anti-fungal agent.