The beetroot is the taproot portion of the beet plant, usually known in North America as the beet, also table beet, garden beet, red beet, or golden beet. It is one of several of the cultivated varieties of Beta vulgaris grown for their edible taproots and their leaves.
Health Benefits of Beetroot:
- Helps lower blood pressure. Beetroot juice may help lower your blood pressure.
- Improves exercise stamina.
- May improve muscle power in people with heart failure.
- May slow the progression of dementia.
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight.
- May prevent cancer.
- Good source of potassium.
- Good source of other minerals.
Disclaimer: All pictures are shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Nevertheless, for quality, you can always rely on us.